Dr. Domb is a nationally recognized orthopaedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery of the hip, shoulder and knee. A noted pioneer in advanced new techniques in hip arthroscopy, he delivers innovative treatments for patients with hip injuries such as impingement and labral tears. Dr. Domb is also an expert in arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee, adept in specialized techniques including arthroscopic rotator cuff repair and all-inside ACL reconstruction.
Dr. Domb has treated numerous professional athletes, and has cared for the Los Angeles Lakers, Dodgers, Kings and Galaxy professional sports teams. Patients from across the country consistently travel to Chicago to seek Dr. Domb's expertise. Dr. Domb takes pride in caring for each patient like a professional athlete, using the same meticulous approach to restore them to top-level performance in sports, work and day-to-day life.
As the author of more than 20 publications in the field of sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery and hip injuries, Dr. Domb lectures and teaches courses regularly for orthopaedic surgeons around the country. He has repeatedly been invited to be a guest speaker at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and other national meetings and is actively involved in the research and development of new techniques in arthroscopic surgery.
|Medical School:||Johns Hopkins School of Medicine|
|Residency:||Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY (ranked #1 Orthopaedic Hospital in the United States, U.S. News & World Report)|
Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery
Hip Arthroscopy and Joint Preservation
|Areas of Specialty:||
|Current & Previous Appointments:||
Clinical Support Staff
- Julie A. Morgan, PA-C
- Kinzie G. Sharp, MS, PA-C
- Emily Solorzano, Surgery Scheduler
- Nadine Oostman, Clinical Assistant
Dr. Benjamin G. Domb has office hours at the following locations:
- Dr. Benjamin Domb Performs Diagnostic Hip Arthroscopy
- Dr. Benjamin Domb Receives Arthroscopy’s Best Video of the Year Award!
- Dr. Benjamin Domb Speaks Regarding Avoiding Injury During Winter Workouts
- Dr. Benjamin Domb Publishes Article on New Medical Techniques Developed at Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Dr. Benjamin Domb Featured on ABC 7 Chicago Healthbeat: “The Hip Rip”
- Dr. Benjamin Domb Publishes In Injury in the National Basketball Association 17-Year Review Journal
- Dr. Benjamin Domb Speaks Regarding “Hip to New Pregnancy Issues”
- Dr. Benjamin Domb Invited to Mayo Clinic as Visiting Professor
- Dr. Benjamin Domb Featured in Women’s Health Magazine : “If the Shoe Hurts …”
- Dr. Benjamin Domb Presents: A New Vision for the Hip Seminar
- Drs. Chudik, Durkin & Domb Recognized for Excellence in Orthopaedics
- Pro Bono Surgery for Victim of Bombing is an International Good Samaritan Effort Between Israel-Renowned Medicine Man and Dr. Benjamin Domb
- Dr. Domb Acknowledged by Consulate General Of Israel
Visit Dr. Benjamin G. Domb's website:
- 19 Year-Old Hip Arthroscopy "In the fall of 2009, I sustained a knee injury that caused me to seek medical attention. I saw Dr. Chudik at Hinsdale Orthopedics for my knee and he referred me to Dr. Domb when I mentioned that I recently began having some hip problems. Dr. Domb made me feel comfortable from the moment I Read more..." Read more...
- 16 Year Old Femoral Acetabular Impingement "Gavin is your average 16 year old. Loves hockey. Tolerates high school and girls! In April of 2012 he was playing AAA hockey and had a personal trainer. Life was good. By June of 2012, the hockey season was over, personal training continued for the summer months, and he was having pain in his hip Read more..." Read more...
- 62 Year Old MAKOSurgical Robotic-Assist Hip Replacement "Over a year ago, I suffered a spine and hip injury at work. I experienced a lot of pain, which affected my ability to stand, walk, sit, and sleep. I needed to constantly increase a dose of pain medicine to deal with my pain. Unfortunately, the medicine would become ineffective after a while. My family Read more..." Read more...
- Very Thorough Doctor! "The physician was very thorough in his exam and explanation of the condition and followup tests required." Read more...
- Dr. Domb is great and I appreciate having such a reputable doctor.. "I appreciate having such a reputable doctor.." Read more...
- I would recommend Dr. Domb and his entire staff!! "From the beginning to end, the diagnosis/treatment for my knee " Read more...
- Dr. Domb and his staff truly cared about treating my condition. "The visit with Dr. Domb and his staff was a good visit." Read more...