Dr. Schiffman is a world-renowned hand surgeon and consistently selected as one of Chicago's "Top Doctors." His area of expertise includes the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand. In addition to achieving board certification in orthopaedic surgery, he holds a specialization in hand surgery. Dr. Schiffman continually keeps up to date with advancements in orthopaedic techniques in order to provide the best treatment possible for his patients.
Dr. Schiffman has been caring for patients at Hinsdale Orthopaedics since 1990. After completing his internship and residency training at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, he progressed to a fellowship in hand and upper extremity surgery at Princess Margaret Rose Hospital in Edinburgh, Scotland. He has completed an A-O Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship at Sunnybrook Medical Centre in Toronto, Canada specializing in the treatment of shoulder, arm and hand disorders.
Dr. Schiffman is a member of the Clinical Staff team at the Loyola Department of Orthopaedics. His active memberships in professional societies are reflections of his advanced training and years of experience in treating orthopaedic hand injuries. These memberships include the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and the Chicago Society for Surgery of the Hand.
|Medical School:||University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL|
|Internship:||Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL|
|Residency:||Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL|
|Areas of Specialty:||
|Current & Previous Appointments:||
Clinical Support Staff
Brianna L. Hirsch, MMS,PA-C
Matt Rojas, Medical Administrative Assistant
Marilyn Sells, Administrative Assistant
Dr. Kenneth L. Schiffman has office hours at the following locations:
- Dr. Kenneth Schiffman Advises on Protecting Young Pitchers
- Dr. Kenneth Schiffman to be Featured at “Overuse Syndrome in Baseball Players” Discussion
- Dr. Kenneth Schiffman Restores Vitality to Shoulder Patient
- Dr. Kenneth Schiffman to Present Optimizing Shoulder Care Topic to Local Physicians and Clinical Providers
Visit Dr. Kenneth L. Schiffman's website:
- Liked my consultation with Dr. Schiffman "I did like my exam and consultation with Dr. Schiffman. He appeared very knowledgable and willing to refer me for additional medical testing." Read more...
- High quality of surgery performed by Dr. Schiffman "Of most importance is the high quality of the surgery performed by Dr. Schiffman. Review of the x-rays, quickness of the recovery and general lack of pain indicate he did an excellent job. As for the visit, he listened to my desire to become active again and properly outlined my limitations and progression plan. The Read more..." Read more...
- Dr. Schiffman is outstanding!! "Dr. Schiffman is outstanding. He said I would be golfing in two months after surgery and I am ready to go. The staff at the OT has been phenomenal as well. Many thanks!!" Read more...
- Resuming Passions for a Young Retiree "âDr. Schiffman has prolonged my passions,â Kevin said. âI canât thank him enough.â " Read more...
- The Fit of a Working Shoulder for a Vibrant Woman ""I'm practically bionic?" said Anne Shay of Western Springs." Read more...